Hi friends. I am excited to learn that people are ACTUAL reading this blog. Thanks!
It rained today. I had a lazy day, preparing for what is sure to be an extremely busy week! The weather for the week does not look good, but eh what can ya do.
I look forward to FINALLY seeing "Book of Mormon" as I get to work in that theater a few times this week. I saw the first few minutes last night and I can't believe I haven't seen it yet!
Less than a week until the Tony Awards (aka my favorite night of the year)! So many awesome performances this year so it should be a great show!
UM I'M SUPER JEALOUS!!! and two you need to proofread darling
ReplyDeletei bet more people would read it if it was more interesting...
ReplyDelete=]
still love ya
and britt is right...proofread please.
Where's your blog? ;)
DeleteI find the comments to be more entertaining sometimes than the blog itself... =]
ReplyDelete