Friday, August 10, 2012

As if I wasn't already aware that this summer is coming to an end, today was Colin's last day at Jujamcyn. Colin, as you may know, is a fellow Theater Operations intern and we have become wonderful friends over the course of the summer.

The three TO interns as well as the head of HR and one of the theater managers (the one who is in charge of interns) went out to lunch. Tonight I had my last walk-in with Colin at "Jersey Boys" where he got to play manager and give the house over (basically tell the sound booth to start the show).

Luckily when I said goodbye to Colin after work it was only for a few weeks... he'll be in London for the semester as well and we already have plans and a list of shows we have to see. His absolute favorite show, "Blood Brothers," closes in the West End on October 27th so seeing that is high priority.

Below is (obviously) a wonderful shot of Colin.



1 comment: