Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hi friends. My sister informed me that I have not posted in 6 days. Time for an update I suppose.

Nothing new on the intern front, but on Monday I did some exploring in NYC. You might think I've been to all the different neighborhoods in NYC... but no, Times Square has pretty much always been it... but on Monday I went to SoHo, NoHo, Nolito, Little Italy, and Chinatown.

I ate a hazelnut and pistachio cannoli in Little Italy because I knew my mother would kill me if she knew I was there and didn't eat one. I don't actually like cannolis, it was all for my momma.

Chinatown smells terrible and the fish guts runoff in the roads is beyond disgusting. I never want to go there again.

Other than that it was just a fun time because I got to see new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment